10.16.2013

Paul and Christy: A Winery at Bull Run Wedding

When my friend Christy announced that she and Paul were engaged, I jokingly told her "I know this girl that's a wedding photographer".  With Christy's natural beauty and amazing sense of style, I knew this was a wedding I not only wanted to witness but I wanted to document as well.  So, obviously I was thrilled when she and Paul asked me to be their wedding photographer.  I got even more excited when she told me it was just going to be a casual, weekday affair!

So, on a beautiful, crisp Friday in late September, Christy and Paul said "I do".  Surrounded by their closest friends and family, nestled in the old ruins and vineyards of The Winery at Bull Run, they promised to be each other's forever.  

Christy and Paul, I am so honored that you chose me to document your day and your love.  I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!

Enjoy a few (okay, a lot) of my favorites from their beautiful day!





A girl after my own DIY heart: Christy couldn't find the exact shade of blue she wanted her shoes to be so, she painted them!!  They looked fabulous!!


Is she gorgeous or what?


Paul, you don't look so bad yourself ;)


More DIY goodness!!








Husband and wife!!






This could be a new favorite!! 





I love how Paul can make Christy laugh so easily :)









No comments:

Post a Comment